KSB inspection service ensures high level of availability of pumps and valves
Regular inspection and maintenance included in the KSB inspection service ensure the reliable operation of pumps and valves in water and waste water installations.
Service engineers at KSB can be reached around the clock and will be quickly with you. They meet the most stringent requirements of the WHG Water Resources Management Act and SCCP Safety Certificate Contractors when it comes to inspecting and maintaining pumps and valves. Our engineers are highly qualified and certified to perform maintenance work on explosion-proof pump sets.
KSB inspection service: offerings at a glance
- Smooth running of pump and motor; if required, new bearings are fitted
- Shaft seal
- Wear parts of rotating and stationary units
- Switching function of the pump control unit
- Oil and grease lubrication
- Coupling alignment, with the coupling being re-aligned if required
- Pipework and valves
- Electronic monitoring systems
- Mechanical seal which is replaced if required
As a matter of course, all inspection work is followed by a functional check and a performance test.
KSB inspection service: benefits at a glance
- One-stop service for valves and pumps
- Replacing parts before they are worn ensure a high level of operating reliability
- Downtime is avoided by performing necessary repair work in time
- An on-board selection of spare parts in the service vehicles ensures immediate availability of components
- Expert consulting, also in terms of flood control and rainwater retention
- 24-hour on-call service
Bespoke solutions: the Vario concept of KSB
In addition to performing classic inspections, KSB offers further pump maintenance services for water and waste water applications. Our Vario concept, for example, includes solutions tailored to individual needs.
This is how the KSB Vario concept works
The KSB Vario concept comprises the modules Vario A to E. These KSB service packages are individually tailored to the customer’s needs, from simple functional checks, one-time inspections or regular servicing and maintenance through to complete operations