KSB maintenance inspection management: one-stop coordination
KSB Service offers a variety of maintenance inspection management services for industrial plants such as refineries, steam crackers or power stations. Specialists inspect and repair pumps sets even within the shortest of downtimes.
During maintenance inspection of a system, KSB Service specialists check the proper functioning of pumps, valves and other rotating equipment, and arrange for quick repair if necessary – on request, at fixed prices. Through accurate planning and preparation KSB maintenance inspection management ensures that maintenance inspections of pumps and valves are carried out successfully.
KSB maintenance inspection management: offerings at a glance
- Standard overhaul of pumps, valves and other rotating equipment of all makes, including manpower and logistics, tools and special machinery
- Provision of standard wear parts, gaskets and packings
- Machining based on diagnosis, and retrofitting
KSB maintenance inspection management: benefits at a glance
- Services organised by a single provider
- Specialists with many years of experience and manufacturer know-how ensure safety and reliability
- Flexibility when additional staff is needed at short notice
- Warehousing of spare parts no longer necessary
- Predictable costs thanks to fixed prices for system maintenance inspection
- Transparency through history files kept for all pumps and valves
- Findings for optimisation are considered during subsequent maintenance inspections of pumps and valves
Practical example Linde Gas: 44 units checked repaired within four weeks
Following detailed planning and preparation, 8 service engineers dismantled, repaired and reassembled 44 units within 4 weeks. Overall, 90% of the equipment subjected to maintenance inspection – including pumps, motors, fans/blowers and gear units – were products from other manufacturers. The subsequent support involved detailed documentation, which included proposing optimisation solutions for the next maintenance inspection.