Pump service and motor service from KSB: pump set service from a single source
KSB service specialists perform fast, professional repair work on pumps and valves of any make, and – if requested – modernise them to the latest technological standards. They also provide this service for explosion-proof pump sets.
The KSB service centre provides reliable pump service and motor service, covering everything right through to surge voltage testing. With its comprehensive pump set service, KSB ensures safe, reliable operation of mechanical and electrical components as well as of explosion-proof pump sets.
KSB pump service and motor service: offerings at a glance
- Comprehensive pump set service: qualified, fast and cost-effective repair of pumps and motors
- Thorough inspection of all electrical components
- Cleaning and re-impregnation of windings
- Test runs and final electrical checks to VDE (German Association for Electrical, Electronic & Information Technologies)
- Diagnostic reports after dismantling – e.g. damage analysis – including suggestions for repair and optimisation
- Collect and return service for pump sets available on request
The service applies to the following motor sizes:
Up to 650 kW
Up to 200 kW
Up to 1.000 kW
Pump service and motor service: benefits at a glance
- One point of contact within KSB for the pump and motor, regardless of the manufacturer
- Pump set needs to be shut down only for a defined period
- Both components are transported together
- Specialists with many years of experience and manufacturer know-how ensure safety and reliability
- As-new warranty for all repaired items
- Transparency through keeping a history file which lists all repair and modification work
- Costs are optimised, as pump service and motor service are provided by the same company
KSB vacuum pump service: professional maintenance and repair
In the KSB service centre, specialists also specifically take care of the professional maintenance and repair of vacuum pumps.
During operation, it is especially the pump bearings that are subjected to high levels of strain and stress. KSB specialists pay particular attention to these pump bearings when carrying out maintenance and repair work on a vacuum pump. Complete refurbishing is a major part of any pump repair work.
Work on pump bearings includes
As a matter of course, KSB’s pump service staff also check and repair other parts of vacuum pumps such as
- Control cams
- Shaft protecting sleeve
Reliable protection against wear
When reworking original parts of vacuum pumps, special coatings are applied at the KSB service centre to protect the respective components against wear.
KSB vacuum pump service: benefits at a glance
- Professional consultancy for maintenance and repair
- Safety and reliability ensured by many years of experience
- Optimised costs
- Collect and return service for vacuum pumps available on request